Stop Neglect. Protect before you connect!
WE ARE A TEAM OF HIGHLY TRAINED TECHNICAL ENGINEERS.
Helping today’s leading organizations protect their most important assets from evolving cyber threats.
Every month over 2 million computers are infected by computer virus threats and they cost businesses millions of dollars every year! Viruses and Malware decrease employee efficiency, compromise your business data, and put your company as risk for loss and theft. ASAPTKS INC. offers a complete set of services that can protect your company’s data from damage or theft and keep your employees productive!
What Is Network Security?
Network security is any activity designed to protect the usability and integrity of your network and data. It includes both hardware and software technologies. Effective network security manages access to the network. It targets a variety of threats and stops them from entering or spreading on your network.
A wired network connection is described as a configuration that involves cables which establish a connection to the Internet and other devices on the network. Data is transferred from one device to another or over the Internet using Ethernet cables.
- Depending upon the configuration, the framework for a wired network can be rather inexpensive to install. Ethernet cables, switches, routers, and other hardware is relatively cost effective. Additionally, the lifespan of the hardware typically stands the test of time before an upgrade is needed.
- A wired network is also faster since it never is weighed down by unexpected or unnecessary traffic. Any unauthorised user is unable to connect to the network unless their device is connected using an Ethernet cable.
Wireless networks are configurations that operate on radio frequency or microwave signals. The radio signals allow wireless enabled devices to communicate with one another and the Internet without having to be connected to the network via an Ethernet cable.
- The main advantage of a wireless network over a wired one is that users can move around freely within the area of the network with their laptops, handheld devices etc and get an internet connection.
- Users are also able to share files and other resources with other devices that are connected to the network without having to be cabled to a port.
Wireless technologies are more recent than wired infrastructure and continue to evolve with time. When planning and developing a reliable enterprise WLAN, it is important to develop a robust wireless infrastructure that can easily adopt new and updated technologies and handle continued growth in Wi-Fi* services consumption,
- Easier adoption of innovative, time-saving mobile services that enhance employee productivity.
- Better support of devices dependent on wireless connectivity for LAN and external displays.
- Consistent wireless performance and user experinece, including enhanved telephonoy and video performance over Wi-Fi